Universidad Loyola Andalucía
Edificio E, 1ª Planta, Sevilla (Spain)
Tel: +34 955 641 659
Luisa Parody studied Computer Engineering (incl. minor in Systems Engineering) at the University of Seville (Spain) and graduated with honours in July 2009. Then, she graduated as an M.Sc. on Software Engineering and Technology (2010) and obtained her International PhD with honours at the University of Seville (2014). Luisa is currently working as Associate Professor at Quantitative Methods Department at the Universidad Loyola Andalucía.
In her doctoral thesis, Luisa focusses on the development of a framework for the Combination of Data in a Business Process (Combi-BP) to fill the gap in data-oriented optimisation problems in business processes. Combi-BP aims to aid and support business and IT experts towards the design and implementation of data-oriented optimisation problems in an automatic way. Nowadays, Luisa continues her research on data-awareness in business processes and decisions for business processes requirements based on Big Data.
- ANECA. Spanish Associate Proffesor Acreditation, 2018
- PhD(2014), Computer Languages and Systems Department, University of Seville, title: “Combi-BP: Automating the data-Oriented Optimization in Business Processes. From declarative to executable models“. Supervisors: Mª Teresa Gómez López and Rafael Martínez Gasca.
- MSc (2010) in Software and Technology Engineering in Intelligent Techniques specialty from, Computer Languages and Systems Department, University of Seville. Master Thesis: “Utilización de Problemas de Satisfacción de Restricciones Distribuidos para la Definición de Acuerdos en la Gestión de Procesos de Negocio”. Directors: Mª Teresa Gómez López and Rafael M. Gasca
- MSc (2009) in Computer Engineering from the University of Seville. Master Thesis: “Técnicas y Herramientas de Trazabilidad en MDA”. Director: Rafael Ceballos Guerrero.
- BSc (2007) in Technical Engineering in Computer Systems from the University of Seville. Master Thesis: “Formularios e Informes para la Gestión de Recursos Humanos”. Director: Mª Teresa Gómez López.
- Business Process Management (BPM).
Data Awareness in Business Processes.
Decisions for Business Processes Requirements based on Big Data.
- Business Process Choreography.